Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ellie.

This is Ellie - the most adorable little creature bouncing around from lap to couch, couch to lap. She belongs to my husband's family and I get to see her wet little honker and furry little ears traditionally once a month. She is the complete opposite of my family's dog, Rambo. That is actually his name. He is entirely black with an onyx hue and weighs about ninety pounds - with an adorable grin but some seriously obnoxious barking. I will not be providing a photo of Rambo as of yet - it's too much fun leaving that page blank and letting your imagination do the wondering. I hope they get to meet each other soon. I know they will fall in love and run around holding each other's tails as though they were actually holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment