Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Updates!

Happy Monday! As always the weekend swept by like an express Amtrak train – leaving no real time to unwind from life. Life is life, but life during the work week is always a battle at 5:30, especially on Monday mornings. Well, it has been a very long time since I have written and I miss it. I have been extremely busy with work, with side art projects on the weekends, and with life in general.

It is also time I share an image of my little home studio - it's not much but it's a start :-)
Today I got myself thinking about Marusia-ARTSY and decided it was time I put a little more effort into keeping this blog up-to-date. I am also looking into possible re-design of this blog and hope to start the process the following week! 

On another note, it was my 28th birthday last week. How quickly time flies. We blink and another month, season, year goes by...Well it ended up being a day of realization – realization that as the years pass, we get older and hopefully wiser. We also get close to that time when we look at our present lives and wonder if we are living them to the fullest. Whether we are happy where we are or unhappy. Is it possible to be both on occasion? It’s normal to be unhappy, but why should we settle for unhappy, when we could reach for happy? I know what it is to be happy but to be happy and fulfilled at the same time is a different story. In the midst of working out these thoughts - I realized that I am settling in some areas of my life and I am not typically a settler. We are here to live and reach for our dreams and goals. Sometimes we get pushed to the side and forget what those dreams are, or we don’t realize originally what those dreams actually are. Yet there comes a time when we overcome the obstacles and accomplish those goals. I have reached that part in my life when I want to reach higher and push harder  without being held back by the thoughts of a settler.

Hope you keep on visiting my little blog and following me in the midst of the challenges of life and my journey of creating happy art!

Love,
Marusia

No comments:

Post a Comment